Places to Party

Wednesday, November 25, 2015



On this day of Thanksgiving, I just wanted to say "Thank You" for each and everyone of you.

Whether you stopped by from a link party, a random search or through another website, I just wanted to let you know that you brighten my day.

As I check to see where you are all from I realize how amazing it is that a simple blog can reach out and join so many like minded individuals around the world. I love visiting your blogs when I see where you come from, learning from you as well as sharing ideas I'm doing.

 Your comments mean so much. They are little gems that I read and re-read and cherish. When I have a bad day, I re-read some of these comments and they bring an instant spark of joy.
Life is not always nice, we need to be kind to each other. As much as I enjoy a snarky remark from time to time, a simple word or act of kindness can sustain me for a long time. There are a lot of brave faces behind broken hearts out there. We never know what is going on in someone else's life so the kindness of a stranger or friend can mean so much.

So on this day we give thanks for everyone and everything in our lives. I hope that the season is joyful with lots of acts of kindness to you and yours. Be blessed my friends!
           
                                                                    Stacey K 

1 comment: