|Cleaning up for a cozy winter!|
.... Yum, that's good Clean....
- Do a deep clean on the refrigerator and throw out anything that has taken on a life of its own. Do the same for the freezer.
- Clean the vent pipe on the dryer.
- Clean out all cat pans and clean with dish soap and water.
- Wash out all indoor trash cans.
- Clean up the stoop and the garage.
|Time to pull out the quilts!|
Now again, I HATE CLEANING. So one way I psych myself out to do it is play mad scientist. I like to make some of my own cleaning products. These aren’t necessary all natural but they do the job and utilize things you already have in your kitchen. I’m going to share with you one that I got out of The Flint Journal years ago that I make all the time. It is essentially the same ingredients you’ll find in your name brand window cleaner you just bought in the store.